Not only has this been a very strange year it's also been a very stressful one. I completed several stories. Made new covers for some books. Changed the content on others.
On the 12th of this month, I made new covers for the Bad Mojo Series [book one shown below]. I was pleased with them. For a little while. Um, that's a picture of a Voodoo Lily, folks. Sheesh. :)
I've known from the beginning how this series is going to go. But I've really struggled with the covers. So. Today, I made these covers: Bad Mojo. I love them. And they are here to stay.
The other thing I've had to deal with this month is learning how to make a Table of Contents for my books. None of my books had one. I found out this is why Apple has been slow about uploading my stuff. The ToC is a requirement of theirs. I couldn't figure out how to do it, though. Following the step-by-step directions on the Style Guide from Smashwords I made them in just a few minutes. It was so easy to make the ToC's I couldn't believe I was reluctant to do them sooner.
Another thing I did was to add a Review Request at the end of all of my stories.
I'll put everything [new covers/text/ToC's] on Apple, Amazon, B&N, Kobo, Sony, Diesel, and Smashwords later this week. I'm waiting for the holidays to be over and done with.
By the way, my books are available on Kobo and Diesel, again. I'll put the links on this blog as soon as everything has been uploaded.
It's a shame I didn't have everything in place before the Christmas-shopping season began.