POINT OF NO RETURN

Create, Pitch, Sell

Coffee Break

~April~

Well, I've been on the road for a month and a half now. I really love this lifestyle. The ordinary life is not for me. Whatever time I have left in this world I don't want to spend it staring at the same four walls.

I've been thoroughly enjoying the warm weather. We left the Midwest as soon as our twenty-two inches of snow melted.

While on the road, I managed to finish Fire Flicks. I was a week or so late putting it on Amazon, though. At some of the places where we stayed we didn't have hookups for electricity. Other places, we either didn't have WiFi or the signal was too weak to stay online long enough to upload everything to Amazon.

I'm two chapters into a new story. This time, I'm not going to make a big announcement about when I intend to be finished. I gave myself a deadline with Fire Flicks mostly just to see if I could meet it. The story was written by March 31 as promised, but not uploaded [for reasons already stated].

I'm Twittering now. I signed up last fall but at the time I was trying to get Serial Quiller and Smoke on the Water ready to put them on Amazon Kindle, so I didn't have a lot of free time to tweet. After a while, I forgot all about it. There are a few things I haven't learned about the service. I'm sure I'll figure it out.