POINT OF NO RETURN

Create, Pitch, Sell

New Cover For Serial Quiller

The old cover is the home of my Quiller. I liked the look of a long-standing mansion and approaching storm just fine...until I saw the buildings on the new cover. With a little imagination there are a number of ways to make a rundown building, outhouse, and an overgrown yard much scarier than a well-maintained mansion with a manicured lawn. The new cover also goes a lot further in telling what this story is all about. And a big part of what the story is about is Wentzel farm. [excerpt in right column]

Quite a bit of research went into the making of SERIAL QUILLER to ensure that the novel was accurate. The title came to me out of nowhere. About to join a writers forum, I wanted a clever opening line to introduce myself. The first thing that popped into my head was: "Hi, my name is Sharon, I am a serial quiller." [I was writing the Hellfire series.] I skipped the forum. Did an online search for books titled 'Serial Quiller'. To my delight there were none. Minutes later, I had a story idea. The rest you know.

This story has everything. New Orleans. Swampland. Mystery. Madness. Murder. Voodoo. Kidnapping. Detectives. Chefs. Restaurants. Suspense. Horror. Sadness. Anger. Humor. A little Romance. Love and Hate. Locusts and Honey. If you haven't read it, I hope you will. If you have read it, I hope you were entertained.